Abc Blocks

I love to photograph Penelope, that's not secret.  But what I really love is when I can photograph her and the latest project i've been working on.  When my sister was in town in October, Andrew, Genevieve and I made these blocks from scratch, old school style.  Check out Elephant & Chick for the DIY tutorial.  


those eyes 


the weekend after this photoshoot I chopped off that crazy hair sticking in all directions.  what was i thinking?!





chubby babby legs.



right as i was taking this picture Penelope fell over.  we're still mastering out balence.  ha 


yummy toes.  


i'm one of those mommas that is a sucker (no pun intended) for babies that suck their thumb.  we'll work on breaking habits latter.  


that tongue! 

0 comments:

About

I'm a budding photographer that loves what I find inside my lens. The only way we improve, is thru practice.