The most wonderful time of the {Texas} year: Bluebonnet Season


I didn't know taking pictures in a field of bluebonnets was a Texas thing.  Heck, I didn't even know it was a thing at all.  


 Last week at playgroup Hannah asked the group: "So when are y'all going to take your bluebonnet pictures?"  Everyone then promptly replied with their plans on when and where they were going to take their "Bluebonnet" pictures.  


I had no idea what she was talking about.  


"Google it." was her response.  "Bluebell pictures in Texas, its a thing."


Thanks goodness for friends that keep me in the loop.  


In the last week my social media has been exploding with Bluebell pictures.  



I know know what she is talking about.   


I sure love living in Texas.  

   

1 comment:

  1. P looks so much like you in these photos. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

About

I'm a budding photographer that loves what I find inside my lens. The only way we improve, is thru practice.